Customer Service Specialist
Pacific Life Insurance Company Aliso Viejo, CA
We are seeking a talented Customer Service Coordinator to join the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo, CA. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals who work with families and businesses to provide the life insurance coverage needed to help them meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals. Responsibilities:
Factors for Success:
- Must develop strong customer relationships, establishing confidence, trust and rapport to ensure customers have a consistently positive experience with Pacific Life. Focus is on providing ongoing concierge service to our designated customers.
- Ensure that customer requests are completed accurately and in a timely manner, documenting activities thoroughly and accurately according to department standards.
- Respond to questions and requests from internal and external customers by phone or written communication, providing coordination between departments and the field.
- Strong problem-solving/research skills needed to identify and understand complex issues/casework and opportunities, proposing recommendations or solutions as appropriate.
- Strong communication and math skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, with the ability to utilize additional multiple programs/applications concurrently.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation with three to five years experience in related customer service role.
- FINRA Series 6 required.
**Job level may vary based on experience and skills.#LI-NL1
| Date Posted
April 2, 2019
| Date Closes
May 2, 2019
| Located In
Aliso viejo, CA
| SOC Category