Pacific Life Insurance Company Newport Beach, CA
The Hatch Lab at Pacific Life is seeking a Writer/Researcher Intern responsible for producing compelling content including blog posts, web copy, emails, social media posts, and other LAB communications. This person will help expand the LABs digital footprint and help support an ongoing content marketing strategy to engage employees and our customers.
The Hatch Lab is an ecosystem that supports innovation efforts at Pacific Life. The lab supports multiple engagement models to deliver value for our customers and Pacific Life. This can include facilitating programs and teams, guiding projects, and conducting training to empower employees.
- Work with Innovation Team to define scope, approach, and expectations.
- Research trends in innovation and fintech
- Write, edit, and fact-check content
- Identify strategies to engage and inspire employees
- Be a proponent of the innovation mindset to help influence and evolve culture
- Conduct interviews and collaborate with other team members to generate content ideas
- Analyze content marketing and engagement metrics and make changes as needed
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Local candidates only; must be able to work during the school year - flexible hours offered
- Pursuing a Bachelor's in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism or other related area
- Junior or Senior standing preferred.
- Master storyteller
- Excellent overall writing and editing skills in English
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- High attention to detail
- Consistently meets tight deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email and web analytics preferred
- Experience using WordPress or other content management system a plus
| Date Posted
November 1, 2018
| Date Closes
December 1, 2018
| Located In
Newport beach, CA
| SOC Category