Sr HR Business Partner
Pacific Life Insurance Company Newport Beach, CA
Sr HR Business Partner Using thorough knowledge of HR and the client's business, partner with client's management team to identify and develop strategic solutions to achieve their talent needs. Partner with management to identify short and long term talent needs and assess organizational processes and structure to determine their effectiveness towards meeting business goals.
Coach, counsel, and advise management on employee relations issues, performance management, and employee development plans. Coach, influence or advocate in a manner that meaningfully affects change and culture shifts. Ensure the reinforcement and sustainability of the solutions that are implemented. Rely on experience and judgment to accomplish goals and influence leaders.
Establish strong relationships and collaborate well with HR colleagues and business clients. Champion and advocate the value of HR initiatives to the business. Communicate and advocate the business's challenges and perspective to HR to ensure the right solutions and/or initiatives are evaluated and implemented effectively. Support the HR Vision, Mission, and Values.
Factors for Success:
- 7-10 years of Human Resources experience
- Strong organizational design and change management background
- Broad-based Human Resources experience
- Strategic planning and facilitation experience preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience in employment law
- Strong expertise and industry knowledge preferred
- SPHR preferred
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required #LI-JB1
| Date Posted
September 22, 2018
| Date Closes
October 22, 2018
| Located In
Newport beach, CA
| SOC Category