Forms and Design Specialist II
Pacific Life Insurance Company Aliso Viejo, CA
Currently, we are seeking a talented Forms & Design Specialist to join the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.As part of the team responsible for the development and maintenance of administrative forms (paper and electronic) used in the selling and servicing of life insurance, this position entails:
Factors for Success:
- Updating form repositories to reflect new and revised forms and forms packaging.
- Maintaining detailed form metadata in SharePoint.
- Developing forms are that are efficient to use and meet business and Compliance requirements.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure form design, electronic form templates, and form packaging meet business needs.
- Participating in projects requiring new or updated forms (gather business requirements, prepare drafts, collaborate on final product, etc.).
- Minimum 3 years Life Insurance New Business or Customer Service experience preferred
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail (coding, testing, data entry).
- Ability to effectively collaborate with business partners and team members.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts and skills.
- Ability to plan and organize work while adjusting for changing business priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word. Adobe Suite, InDesign, and SharePoint proficiency a plus.
| Date Posted
September 11, 2018
| Date Closes
October 11, 2018
| Located In
Aliso viejo, CA
| SOC Category