Exec Admin Spec
Pacific Life Insurance Company Omaha, NE
Currently, we are seeking a talented Administrative Assistant to join the Retirement Solutions in Omaha, NE. The Retirement Solutions Division leverages its strengths in product development, technology, service and risk management to create retirement solutions for individuals, families, and businesses. With the guidance of financial professionals, customers have access to an array of annuities and mutual funds designed to help grow assets and to provide retirement income for financial independence. POSITION SUMMARY:
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Schedule meetings that may require coordination of one or more conference rooms and setup of virtual meetings for Internal Wholesaling Leadership Team
- Proactively identifies schedule conflicts, prepares for upcoming meetings, events, etc.
- Conducts research and coordinates completion of monthly management budget variance reporting; Supports coordination of annual budget planning process
- Completes operations requirements for facilities initiatives and telecom changes
- Maintains organized files, ensuring adherence to records retention guidelines
- Open, screen and distribute mail and prepares correspondence as requested
- Ensures procedures for this role are kept current
- Handling incoming telephone calls and responding to information requests
- Coordinates travels for internal wholesaling leadership team
- Assist staff with submitting and managing travel expenses
- Manage ordering and tracking of office supply stock for entire internal wholesaling department
- Manages department invoicing
- Coordinates department events
- Advanced clerical duties including proficiency with one or more types of office equipment/ systems.
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline, still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Builds knowledge of the organization and processes.
- Typically acquired through high school diploma or equivalent, 6+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interact comfortably and professionally with a variety of individuals at every level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Adobe Pro and SharePoint
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including a proven ability to create concise, grammatically correct, audience focused documents and emails
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to prioritize tasks and time management skills
- Travel arrangement expense reimbursement experience
- Exceptional editing and proofreading skills
| Date Posted
May 5, 2018
| Date Closes
June 4, 2018
| Located In
| SOC Category