Inspect residential and commercial construction sites and complete required analysis. Create internal real estate valuation reports and conduct appraisal reviews. Assist lenders with credit analysis for loan presentations as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure customer needs are always handled in a courteous and professional manner.
- Complete on-site physical inspections of construction sites.
- Compile an accurate analysis to document the percentage completion of construction projects.
- Complete Spec and Model construction reports.
- Create internal valuation reports.
- Conduct appraisal reviews.
- Assist lenders with credit analysis.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of the construction process and construction materials.
- Knowledge of bank products and services.
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Premier Bank loan policies.
- Ability to operate current bank computer systems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Premier Bank-Omaha Premier Bank