JOB TITLE: Construction Inspector
PAYROLL CLASS: Salary/Exempt
To inspect residential and commercial construction sites, complete all required analysis and complete the draw process to funding.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensures customer needs are being handled in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Complete on-site physical inspections of construction sites.
- Compile and complete an accurate analysis of the percentage completion of properties, documenting this analysis on provided forms.
- Produce draw approval documents.
- Finalize funding of all approved draws.
- Complete both Spec and Model reports.
- Assist in the completion of Construction Loan Report.
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs special projects and other related duties as assigned.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of the construction process and construction materials.
- Knowledge of bank products and services.
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Premier Bank loan policies.
- Ability to operate current bank computer systems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
College degree or equivalent work experience.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.