P/T Monday through Fridays with flexibility but must be between 11am-6pm and Saturdays until noon, 2 or 3 times a month, up to 30 hours a week.
Responsible for serving the needs of existing and prospective customers. Greets each customer, handling their transaction and sells multiple financial services to meet the needs of the customer and the goals of the bank. Provides professional, courteous, and efficient customer service. Opens new deposit accounts and process all types of teller transactions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
NECESSARY SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of bank products and services.
2. Knowledge of bank policies and operating procedures.
3. Thorough knowledge of teller and new account operations to answer questions and resolve problems
4. Basic understanding of the on-line computer system to enter and retrieve information and the ability to operate various officer equipment such as adding machine, coin counter, coin roller, money counter, copy machine and typewriter.
5. Basic understanding and ability of Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
6. The ability to work well with others and communicate with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
7. Ability to manage personal finances.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. High school graduate or equivalent work experience.
2. Six month’s teller experience or equivalent customer service and/or cash handling experience.
3. Previous sales experience preferred.
|Date Posted||November 13, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 13, 2018|
|Address||16802 Burke Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Part-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
Monday through Friday preferably between l1am-6pm and 2 or 3 Saturdays a month until noon.
|Hours||30 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-3071.00 Tellers|
|Address||352 North 114th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories