A: POSITION SUMMARY:
Responsible for developing and implementing a
program of activities that promotes the social, emotional and physical
development of each child. The duties and responsibilities will be
reviewed by the director.
B: RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Maintaining records on each child’s progress and
• Responsible for assisting the teacher with the full implementation of standards, policies and
procedures, regulations and guidelines in the day-to-day operation of an early
childhood development center including developmentally appropriate practices for an infant/toddler program.
• Participate in staff meetings, center activities, and staff development.
• Maintain a well-organized, safe and attractive classroom environment
conducive to the optimal growth and development of children.
• Develop a positive relationship with each child and promote the development
of self-esteem and self-discipline.
• Observe each child daily to assess skills, interests, and needs and use this
information to facilitate learning and growth.
• Establish a positive relationship with each child’s family and share
information about the child’s day at the Center.
• Responsible for assisting Center Director and teacher in implementing parent
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must have 1 year experience minimum working with infants
• Must demonstrate experience and interest in working with young children,
parents, and volunteers.
• Must demonstrate a strong knowledge of appropriate practices in early childhood
development including working with parents.
• Must demonstrate success in working as a member of a team.
• Must have effective and strong communication skills (orally and written).
• Must demonstrate the ability to work well with young children.
• Must be able to supply a yearly certificate of good health.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of the program.
|Date Posted||August 11, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 10, 2017|
|Located In||Bellevue, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||39-9011.00 Childcare Workers|
|Address||1425 Fort Crook Road S|
|City, State and Zip||Bellevue NE 68005|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories