Marketing Communications Manager
What will your workday look like?
Under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer and Physician Executive Committee, this position will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining strategic business relationships. The building of these relationships with patients, referring physicians, payers, and the public will be vital to the long-term market position of Bryan Heart. Additionally, the Business Development Manager will set strategic goals, build and maintain key relationships, identify business opportunities, and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. Responsibilities will also include communicating key practice related information to various stake holders through all forms of media.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related field. A master’s degree is preferred. Also the ideal candidate would have at least three years of marketing, business development, or related work in a healthcare setting or physician practice.
Who will you talk to daily?
- Must have knowledge and experience working with marketing concepts, strategies, competitive analysis, market research, and public relations.
- Have the ability to produce publications utilizing graphic design, layout, desktop publishing, and other means of production.
- Strong computer skills will be necessary along with comfort learning new computer applications and software packages.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with physicians, administrators, employees, patients and the public.
- Develop and implement effective communications programs using writing and editing techniques and showing interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making competencies.
This position will work closely with both internal and external customers on a daily basis. This will include stakeholders throughout the organization along with professional contacts. Communication is vital to develop relationships, build rapport and promote Bryan Heart throughout our entire service area.
Great benefits are provided!
•Attractive Compensation Package • Retirement Savings Account 401(k) with match • Paid Time Off with Cash Out Option • Health Benefits Package including medical, dental and vision • Pre-Tax Savings Plan • Short Term Disability • Long Term Disability • Employee Wellness Program, Plus Much More!