Brand Hydraulics, manufacturer of hydraulic valves and electronic controllers sold worldwide, has an opening for an Electronic Assembly Technician.
As an Electronic Assembly Technician, you will build and test electronic assembly devices and associated wiring and cable harnesses. In addition selected candidate will perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly and testing in a production and test environment.
- Work from electronic diagrams and work instructions, and use assorted hand tools.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications as needed.
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- Perform a variety of complex, routine and repetitive mechanical and/or test operations on mechanical components with minimal direct supervision.
- Perform assembly and test procedures that are pertinent to a particular function
- Train and Assist co-workers as need to meet department objectives
- Make recommendations to management to improved product quality or production efficiency
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Prefer AS in electronics)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and able to be productive with very little supervision
- Good Basic Math Skills
- Good hand soldering skills for both surface mount and through-hole electronic assembly
- Working knowledge of electronic/mechanical assemblies and wiring techniques
- Some experience in electronic assembly environment
- Some experience with test equipment, multi meters, oscilloscopes...
- Soldering Certification preferred but not required
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Great Benefits, ask about our hiring bonus!!
Apply here or go to www.brand-hyd.com
Drug screen/physical required