Brand Hydraulics is a family oriented company, with an engineering department that fills a variety of roles, and has ample opportunities to work on a variety of projects. Brand Hydraulics Design Engineers work closely with Machining and Product Assembly departments to develop new product lines, maintain existing product lines, and maximizing process efficiencies. This position requires knowledge of mechanical and/or hydraulic systems of both in-house equipment and customer equipment. Brand Engineers must be able to troubleshoot issues on the spot on the production floor and over-the-phone with customers.
- Design or modify valves for customer specific applications.
- Contact vendors for quality or new product inquiries.
- Lead continuous improvement practices for products and processes.
- Understand appropriate testing and data acquisition methods for hydraulic and mechanical components.
- Develop and update product newsletters, literature, installation sheets and website as needed.
- Answer technical questions for customers and distributors.
- Troubleshoot any problems relating to testing, assembly, and quality defects.
- Create and adjust product BOMs for current and future valves
- Assist with warranty claims and quality personnel for technical issue and quality tracking.
- Create and implement Engineering Change Orders.