Prepared for School.
Prepared for Life.
Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative is looking for someone who shares our passion for supporting early education and school readiness. We have a new position on our Quality Child Care Partnership Team and are in need of someone to fill the role of
Quality Child Care Partnership Specialist
This is an important position that provides support to our family child care networks and quality child care partners in delivering services like, information on the latest developments in early education, networking opportunities and support to providers in the areas of licensing, business planning and budgeting. We also have a variety of professional development, mentoring and funding opportunities available for qualified providers.
You can learn more about our Family Child Care Network by visiting this page on our website https://nebraskaearly.org/fccn/
We also offer a great working environment, competitive wages and excellent benefits to our employees!
Specifically, the Quality Child Care Partnership Specialist will,
- Serve as the primary contact for family child care providers seeking licensure.
- Recruit potential providers to participate in the Licensing Toolkit program.
- Provide information and help potential providers determine whether opening their own family child care business is the right choice for them.
- Assist providers in navigating the family child care licensing process and perform preliminary inspections to ensure providers’ spaces are set up properly and meet state health, safety, and quality standards.
- Support new child care providers in obtaining their state licenses and successfully opening their family child care programs.
- Assist in enrolling family child care providers in the Wonderschool platform and provide on-going technical assistance.
- Conduct Quality and Safety Vision mentoring sessions with family child care providers.
- Respond to provider inquiries and connects them with available NECC and community resources.
- Collaborate with internal departments and external partners to further the growth and development of the Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative, Quality Child Care Partnership department and Family Child Care Network.
This position requires the following education and experience,
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience or education in early childhood education
- A background in working with family child care providers is highly preferred
- Experience or education in business, economic development, entrepreneurship, small business development, management, adult education, or a related field is desired.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the job duties and responsibilities will be considered.
APPLY TODAY if you are ready to enjoy your work every day and take pride in your efforts knowing that you are providing support that is helping the families in our community and making an investment in our future.
NECC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative