To Teach, Is To Touch
A Life Forever....
Join our team and help make a difference in a child's future.
Educare of Omaha schools are dedicated to providing quality education to at risk children,
ages birth-5 years old.
The Substitute Teacher plays an essential role in the classroom by providing educational, social, and emotional development for all students by following the program standards of Educare of Omaha, Early Head Start, Sixpence,
Nebraska Department of Education, and NAEYC.
Substitute Teachers and Assistants are eligible for insurance benefits if working 30+ hours per week.
Full-time, Part-time, and On-call Schedules (Varied as Needed):
- All shifts will be 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Monday - Friday, preferred
- Open to part-time, flexible schedules
- On-call availability for early morning call outs
- Willingness to cover long/short term assignments
- $10.47 - $14.44 per hour BOE/Q
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience in a licensed child care program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Candidate Essential Skills:
- Knowledge of early childhood curriculum
- Ability to physically interact with children, including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work as part of a team by effectively communicating and problem solving
- Have current Infant/Toddler First Aid and CPR certification or the willingness to obtain
APPLY for this great opportunity TODAY!
Educare Omaha is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative