Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative is looking for an Education Coach for the Omaha Early Learning Centers, serving children birth to age 3.
The Education Coach will conduct classroom observations and give feedback to the lead teacher and assistant in ways to improve the educational experience of the students. The Education Coach serves as a mentor to the classrooms staff by modeling behaviors and offering coaching techniques.
In this role, the Education Coach is also responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of Education & Disabilities Content Area and Early Head Start Performance Standards.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in early education, education or related degree required. Master’s degree in early education or related degree preferred, and
- Minimum two years of experience in program development, education administration or related field required, or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the job duties and responsibilities.
And that's not ALL...We offer COMPETITIVE PAY and a GREAT BENEFITS package!
- Typical work schedule of 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- $47-50k per year, based on experience and education
- Paid Time Off - 3 weeks during 1st year, 4 weeks beginning on 1st anniversary.
- Paid Holidays (12 during 2018-19 school year) PLUS
- Paid Winter Break (usually two weeks, depending on the school calendar)
- Paid Snow Days
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life and Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance 100% paid pay employer
- 403b Retirement Plan with 6% employer match VESTED beginning on your first day
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Casual Dress Code (you can wear jeans to work)
If you are ready to enjoy coming to work every day and take pride in your work knowing that you are providing support that is helping the community…Apply online via Careerlink TODAY.
Nebraska Early Childhood Collaborative