COR Clearing, LLC is a national securities broker-dealer with self clearing operations headquartered in Omaha, NE. An entrepreneurial perspective and interest in financial services are important for this critical position.
- Support P&S Dept with price corrections and trade related problems
- Assist in telephone coverage in times of heavy demand or short staff.
- Identify and reconcile trade discrepancies between firms and correspondent/clients by the required settlement date
- Handle correspondent client orders that rejected and enter new orders or send information back to the point of origin.
- Maintain positive working relationships with correspondent clients, internal departments and external business partners.
- Be conscious and aware of various types of exposure to firm including account monitoring, legal/compliance and system/marketplace exposure.
-General support for correspondent needs
-Successful completion of Series 7 & 63 regulatory examinations
-Excellent communication skills
-Ability to work under pressure
-Must be able to work with other departments to ensure consistent work-flow
-Preferred knowledge of trading systems
-Preferred knowledge of industry rules and regulations concerning trading
Please respond in confidence with resume, compensation history and salary expectations.
|Date Posted||September 7, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 7, 2017|
|Address||1299 Farnam Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||The Landmark Center Building|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||41-3031.03 Securities and Commodities Traders|
|Address||1299 Farnam Street, Suite 800|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories