Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is looking for a Document Automation Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, coordinating, and maintaining standardized documents and document processes across our Association. This position will manage template documents ensuring that exceptional service is delivered to our customers through system utilization. The ideal candidate will bring a strong attention to detail as well as vast knowledge of document design.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. That is why we seek highly motivated, positive-thinking people who foster honesty and integrity – the core values that guide how we work and treat others.
- Provide expertise to the Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Users throughout the development, review, and maintenance of all forms according to established service level agreements.
- Responsible for the development and standardization of all company documentsin the creation, maintenance and management of intelligent, automated templates.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans with specific data markers, template sets, rules and snippets.
- Identify opportunities to improve, eliminate, and consolidate the current documents inventory across the enterprise toward enhancement of workflow processes.
- Gather and understand business requirements to ensure design solutions are well documented and have the ability tointegrate with multiple systems.
- Manage the lifecycle of documentsto ensure that data quality, integrity and governance standards are compliant.
- Experience in document design and/or Active Docs
- Understanding ofstatic, active, nested rules
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly advanced features in Word such as styles and formatting
- Database knowledge to develop standardized structure
- 4 year/ Bachelor's Degree or applicable experience
- Knowledge inSQL and SSRS
- Experience in XML
Frontier Farm Credit