At Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), in everything we do, we work to become agriculture’s most valued financial partner. We are looking for a Strategic Product Manager to develop and drive a pipeline of growth-oriented strategic efforts within our financial services space. This role is part of our Strategic Product Management team and will work closely with senior leadership and strategy in charting the path forward in this critical area. Financial Services works within many of the business units and this role will be critical to ensuring we have a strategy and roadmap to keep FCSAmerica at the forefront of agricultural financing.
In this role, you will champion a clear, insights-driven vision and roadmap, ensure alignment to business unit and enterprise strategy and coordinate execution across various stakeholders. You will be accountable for a variety of responsibilities that require strong leadership, communication and decision-making skills. You will also play a key role in leading strategic relationships and partnership opportunities with other Farm Credit System entities.
Our Strategic Product Managers work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute initiatives that improve how we serve our customers. Together we are building the future of financial services for agriculture.
- Gather and analyze voice of the customer information, along with market insights and competitive analysis for determining strategic product roadmaps and product development plans
- Work closely with senior leaders to develop and implement product strategies in the financial services business segment that align with overall corporate strategies and achieve targeted business outcomes
- Develop expertise and thought leadership in financial services industry as well as the overall ag financial services industry
- Develop success metrics for financial services business segment and work with peers and senior leaders to achieve those metrics
- Work with peers and other cross functional teammates to advance the discipline of product management within the organization. Coach and advise peers within the organization.
- Coordinate shared vision, understanding and role clarity across partnering teams
- Actively develop strategic relationships and partnerships to support growth and competitive advantage
- 4 Year / Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, economics or finance or comparable experience.
- 8+ years Product Development, Product Management, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, or related fields with increasing responsibility.
- Working knowledge of the broader Financial Services Industry (lending and insurance, credit, business process, customer support, etc).
- Strong strategic and innovative thinker.
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
- An analytical problem solver, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data to identify behavioral insights and outcome metrics to make decisions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information.
- A solid relationship builder and cross-functional collaborator.