Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Credit Risk Analyst. This Analyst will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of lending models and strategies and incorporating these into business technology and processes. The ideal candidate will use decision analytic practices and tools to evaluate various credit and process risks as well as recommending new and enhanced decision-making strategies that balance FCSAmericas risk and efficiency objectives.
This self-starter will be responsible for analyzing, developing and implementing credit risk and workflow models and coordinate with the Business Intelligence Team to ensure pertinent business information is available for analytic use. The Credit Risk Analyst will provide sound business ownership of selected enterprise risk solutions including all systems supporting the automated credit decisions and the risk rating processes.
- Conduct the analysis and development of credit risk and workflow models for FCSAmericaand third parties utilizing credit scoring technology, decision trees, and business knowledge to assure safety and soundness of all business unit loan assets.
- Coordinate model development, review and improvement activities with Credit Committee ensuring process meets FCSAmericamodel governance expectations.
- Responsible for the initial model validation and on-going performance monitoring of the organization and other Farm Credit System entity models.
- Serve as a liaison between the Risk Management Team and other lending process and technology development teams to complete technical implementation of the credit risk and workflow models into new and existing systems.
- Provide sound business ownership of selected enterprise risk solutions including all systems supporting the enterprise’s automated credit decisions and the enterprise’s risk rating processes.
- Collaborate with and provide support to key stakeholders to create a vision and build a business case for new tool development.
- Work directly with key stakeholders to identify and evaluate solutions for approved projects and define the scope and business requirements. Coordinate closely with the Business Solutions Manager on project timelines and system changes.
- Assist in explanation of user stories and identification of system dependencies and participate throughout the development process to ensure requirements are met.
- Participate in the development of test plans, along with defining expected results, and perform acceptance testing of changes.
- Partner with technology teams to ensure solutions meet business needs and objectives.
- Provide guidance in project planning, actively participate in Agile Development Methodology, and provide business representation to the project.
- Lead product innovation by evaluating and incorporating best practices and obtaining regular input from key stakeholders.
- Conduct risk analysis on Association portfolio and subsets, including efficient extraction, manipulation, and analysis of complex datasets for standard reports and ad-hoc projects that impact the credit and lending processes.
- Solid understanding of credit risk and analysis, including the use of credit scoring technology
- Ability to provide sound technical advice to management and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position
- A basic level understanding of how data, technology and lending processes work together to serve customers
- 4 year/ Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Business Administration or Statistics
- 2+ years Credit, Finance, or Risk Management experience
- 4+ years Credit, Finance, or Risk Management experience
- Graduate Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Business Administration or Statistics