At Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), in everything we do, we work to become agriculture’s most valued financial partner. Our market is always changing so we are looking for Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to build the right things that create the most value for our customers and partners.
As a Product Manager for Data Enablement and Applied Analytics you will be the primary liaison between business users and project teams in the design, development, support and ongoing evolution of business systems that enable FCSAmerica’s lending and insurance processes. The Product Manager will work collaboratively to articulate the business needs, solve the business problem and create and support the system(s) within the Data Enablement and Applied Analytics team.
- System Design:
- Within a domain of responsibility, serve as the business expert in the design, development, implementation and support of the business systems that supports FCSAmerica’slending and insurance processes.
- Gather insights from business users and key stakeholders to identify business needs and challenges.
- Ensure the business system(s) provide a positive user experience and meet the needs of the businessand champion the FCSA data strategy.
- Create and maintain user-centric journey maps and personasand participate in process mapping discussions.
- System Development and Execution:
- Communicate a compelling vision to project team members with a defined minimum feature set.
- Collaborate to write user stories, identify test scenarios, ensure appropriate end-to-end scenario testing is completed and sign-off on feature releases.
- Prioritize user stories based on data and value and establish project milestones. Continually iterate based on user feedback and available data.
- Ensure data quality within the solution to maximize accurate and consistent delivery and appropriate process control measurements.
- Maintain all documentation that provides support for business process(s) and reason(s) behind key decisionsand communicate system releases.
- System Evolution and Support:
- Review and elevate the effectiveness of business systems based on key metrics and FCSA Communicate the results to Lead Product Managers and key stakeholders. Co-create recommendations for adaptation as needed.
- Create/maintain system roadmaps. Lead continuous discovery, problem exploration and lean pilots (experiments) to rapidly test assumptions.
- 4 Year / Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or Technology
- 3+ years product development, researching, analyzing and developing solutions including technology systems.
- Emphasis in process or system development in customer relationship management, loan document generation and/or loan origination preferred.
- Analytical problem-solving ability, utilizing both quantitative and qualitative data to identify behavioral insights and outcome metrics to make decisions.