Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our AgDirect team. This role will be responsible for the overall growth of the AgDirect program through a balance of sales and support of our dealers, manufacturers, customers, and Farm Credit association partners.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will work to develop and maintain strong working relationships with existing customers and work to expand our partnerships with dealers. An ideal candidate has a passion for relationship building, service delivery, and proven ability to cultivate new business while thriving in a fast-paced environment.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Utilizefinancial expertise and proactive market efforts to generate additional volume within AgDirect’s new and existing dealer relationships.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationshipsthat are timely, thorough, and responsive to the needs of dealers, customers, manufacturers, Territory Managers, retail offices and partners.
- Work closely and collaboratively withcustomers to gather applicable financial information and understand the scope of their operations.
- Facilitate the sales process utilizing financial expertise and sales tools to provide financing options and sales counseling directly to dealers and end customers.
- Leverage financial knowledge to detect and gather missing information that facilitates the credit decision process.
- Prioritizing multiple responsibilitieswhile operating with the highest level of accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure all regulatory compliancehas been met and liens are perfected.
- 3+ years agriculture lending or related experience in regional sales and territory management
- Demonstrated competence in marketing, territory management, decision-making and problem solving.
- Must possess effectivesales skills, business development, and proven results
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Agribusiness, Economics, Finance, or related experience required.
Frontier Farm Credit