Farm Credit Services of America is looking for an Insurance Specialist to join our team in Northwest Iowa. The Insurance Specialist will lead the servicing, processing, and sales support for all insurance products within the region and may be based out of Emmetsburg, Sheldon, or Storm Lake. The Insurance Specialist will assist the Insurance Officers and Insurance Services Officers by providing direct and indirect customer support and will collaborate in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
Farm Credit Services of America is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Independently handle complex policies, work with multiple AIP systems, proactively understand supplemental products and their intricacies, ability to manage written agreements, proactively and consistently identify opportunities for cross-selling core products, mentor and train other Insurance Specialists, and serve as a cross regional resource for other teammates.
- Manage and own post commitment policy administration, included but not limited to:comprehensive AIP technology, claim process management, manage reporting forms, accounting, and resolving policy issues.
- Customer Service: Establish, develop, and maintainstrong customer relationships by providing a consistent quality level of service that is timely, thorough, and responsive to the needs of the customer. This includes face-to-face interactions, telephone communications, written correspondence, and electronic communication. Take ownership of the issue until resolved to the customer's satisfaction, which may include involving other teammates.
- Responsible for assisting in the identification of future customer needs. Provide assistance towalk-in and phone-in customers and prospects when the Officer is unavailable.
- Act as a key resource for questions and requests from insurance customers.
- Take ownership of the request and work collaboratively with Officers until resolved to the customer’s satisfaction, which may include involving team members and insurance company representatives.
- Seek cross-selling opportunities. Provide account support to Insurance Officers, Insurance Services Officers and RCL Insurance Services Officers. This includes help preparing quotes, updating CRM systems, and printing documents.
- 3+ years related experience in insurance and/or agriculture. Insurance processing and/or data processing
- High School Diploma / GED
- 4- year degree in Ag Business, Finance, Business or a closely related field or likewise work experience
- 5+ yearscrop insurance, insurance processing, data processing, utilizing different AIP systems, and customer portfolio experience