Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is looking for a Financial Officer to work in our Kearney, NE office. We are looking for someone with a passion for growing a long-term career, building lasting relationships with customers, supporting our local community, and working with a team of professionals. In this role you will work closely with our customers to fully understand their life priorities, identify and advise them on which products meet their financial needs.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Within assigned segment, design innovative customer packages to meet customer and prospect needs.
- Advise customers on the financial information needed. Discuss credit packages with Analysts and participate in consensus decision making process when appropriate.
- Advise customers of loan decisions and provide expert advice and counsel to the customer related to their financial position and future credit needs.
- Competitively price loans based on risk and profitability.
- Service assigned portfolio including satisfying loan conditions/covenants, preparing customer loan service plans, and establishing and maintaining sound credit and loan administration.
- Develop and implement business plans that will increase the Association’s
- market share in the assigned customer segment.
- Promote and sell loan products to influencers, prospects and customers; routinely update prospect and influencer lists and maintain marketing and call planning information on
- customer contact software.
- Holistically market, cross sell, and actively endorse all ofthe Associations’ products and services (Rural 1st, crop insurance, leasing, digital tools including our WorkSmart bundle, etc.).
- Assist Insurance Officers, Consumer Lending Officers, and Financial Officers serving other customer segments to grow and expand market share.
- Actively support and coordinate an unrivaled customer experience based on our six core customer experience principles and our One Team – One Purpose philosophy. Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
- Learn, utilize, and embrace technology to improve customer experience,
- organizational efficiency, and business results. Effectively and proactively use technology to engage customers allowing for efficient servicing of a designated number of customers.
- Develop a professional presence within assigned segment through participation in commodity groups and networking with agricultural industry knowledge contacts.
- Contribute to the Associations’ image as the leading ag financial institution.
- Experience in lending and credit analysis with a related agricultural credit organization required, (0-10 years required depending on level)
- Relationship management and/or sales experience (0-9 years required depending on level)
- Bachelor's degree in Ag Business, Accounting, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science or closely related field preferred