We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to design, develop, and deliver software solutions on the .NET platform, utilizing Angular, .NET Core, C#, Microservices, APIs, CSS and HTML. This position will be located on the Solutions Delivery team in Omaha, NE responsible for digitizing our products and services bringing them online to meet our customer need.
As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be responsible to solve problems, helping design solutions and owning the development, testing, release, and support of applications. This position requires a focus on writing great code with a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle. The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver and a self-starter who takes pride in mentoring others, working closely with peers across teams and delivering high quality work within a dynamic and agile environment.
Farm Credit Services of America is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Perform analysis of existing code bases, software systems, and integrated processes for the purpose of correcting, enhancing or replacing them.
- Solve problems by reviewing the objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing alternatives.
- Story / Requirements Collaboration:
- Collaborate with product managers and business analysts to understand desired systems.
- Review stories and use them as the beginning point for conversations.
- Augment, enhance or suggest the creation of new stories based on discovered understanding.
- Development / Configuration:
- Develop and/or configure software to meet the needs of the business and adhere to technical and architectural standards or guidance.
- Produce software solutions that inherently support testing at multiple levels prior to delivery.
- This includes decomposition of functions, interface-based design, dependency injection, unit testing, test driven design, service level testing, and supporting user interface automation testing.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment:
- Modify and create code in such a manner that units of development can be successfully submitted to a source code repository, enabling successful automated builds, deployment and testing.
- Effectively leverage tools and best practices to enable continuous integration and frequent, reliable releases.
- Software Integration and Support:
- Monitor system performance to ensure that efficient operations and results are achieved.
- Provide on-going production support as needed.
- Demonstrated aptitude for technical problem solving, abstract thinking, and logic associated with software development.
- 4+ years developing multi-tier, web-based and/or mobile platform technologies preferred.
- Understand service based, multi-tier, object-oriented architecture.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server or a similar data repository for applications and test data.
- Experience developing and implementing quality and reliability engineering strategies and tactics as related to technology solutions.