Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Are you passionate about customer service? As a Customer Service Specialist, you will provide exceptional support for Farm Credit Services of America customers and teammates. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to serve, engage, and delight. In this role, you will bring a servant's heart and a great attitude to your everyday interactions with our customers and teammates.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects,team members and visitors to the retail office.
- Providea consistent quality level of service, which is timely, thorough and responsive to customers and exceeds their expectations.
- Handle daily customer monetary transaction processing needs. Responsible for retail office monetary accounting activities including funds deposit and fraud prevention.
- Provide facilities management by coordinating all vendors related to theoperation of the retail office.
- Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience or equivalent work experience required.
- Two or four-year college degree preferred.