We are hiring for a mid to senior-level Financial Services Officer to join our team in Hiawatha, KS. We are looking for someone who has a strong competitive spirit, builds lasting relationships with customers, and supports the local communities that they serve.
In this role, you will use your expertise in agriculture and finance to work closely with customers and prospects to fully understand their life priorities and operations in order to identify and advise them on products which best meet their financial needs. This position works out of the Hiawatha, KS office.
Frontier Farm Credit is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and prospects that allow you to determine the best products that meet their financial needs.
- Evaluate financial information and provide competitively priced loans and products based on risk and profitability.
- Service assigned portfolio including satisfying loan conditions/covenants, preparing customer loan service plans, and establishing and maintaining sound credit and loan administration.
- Develop and implement business plans that will increase Frontier Farm Creditsmarket share in the assigned customer segment.
- Advise customers of loan decisions and provide expert advice and counsel to the customer related to their financial position and future credit needs.
- Promote and sell loan products to influencers, prospects and customers; routinely update prospect and influencer lists and maintain marketing and call planning information.
- Experience in lending and credit analysis with a related agricultural credit organization required, (0-10 years required depending on level)
- Relationship management and/or sales experience (0-9 years required depending on level)
- Bachelor's degree in Ag Business, Accounting, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science or closely related field preferred