We are hiring a Credit Operation Specialist to join our team in Omaha, NE. This individual will ideally have a high level of attention to detail as well as solid communication skills with an ability to share detailed accurate financial information between underwriters and retail teammates.
In this role, you will be responsible for preparing financial packages for system and manual underwriting decisions in a timely manner that often exceeds our customers' expectations. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable making independent decisions, has finance/credit skills and understand balance sheets, income statements and trend analysis.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Confirm, assemble, and input financial data including balance sheets, tax returns, income statements, cash flow statements, and specialty input work for requests into Farm Credit Services of America’s portfolio management database for all levels and types of operations where interpretation and decision-making is required.
- Provide equity trend analysis and initial credit analysis on all files and document material credit changes.
- Prepare financial packages including balance sheets, trend analysis, cash flows, and income statements.
- Construct consolidated financial information utilizing accurate adjustments.
- Calculate collateral to ensure accurate Loan to Value/Net Realizable Value, complete after-close balance sheets, and complete the loan risk rating process.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Respond to inquiries from teammates regarding the financial input status of loans.
- Proactively communicate with teammates on any needs for missing and/or inconclusive information on financial documentation.
- Related Experience. Exhibits basic understanding of credit and/or financial practices.
- An understanding of balance sheets, income information, trend analysis, and FCSAmerica/Frontier Farm Credit products preferred.
- A degree in Business Admin/Finance/Acct/AgriBusiness is preferred.