We are looking for an experienced Cloud Systems Architect to focus on cloud infrastructure and architecture, who can work across technology and business teams to provide systems infrastructure and platform architectural direction and oversite for both on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
In this role, you will develop solutions and create standards to help automate, manage, and handle systems and infrastructure. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of cloud environments, including Software as Service (Saas), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) - with a particular expertise in the Azure platform.
As a member of the Systems team, you will work with other architecture roles within the organization, such as Network Architects, Solutions Architects, Data Architects, Business Architects and Enterprise Architects to create a cohesive enterprise architecture approach.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Works across technology and business teams to provide systems infrastructure and platform architectural direction and oversight for both on-premise and cloud-based solutions.
- Creates standards for how systems, infrastructure and platforms are designed in concert with new and existing solutions.
- Collaborates in the selection of frameworks, develops and communicates common approaches, and develops roadmaps.
- Creates systems infrastructure architecture to support DevOps techniques and technologies.
- Engages in both pre and post implementation capacities and interacts collaboratively with software development, infrastructure and operations, and business teams to ensure architecture support iterative development and deployment capabilities.
- Ensures that on-premise and cloud-based systems and infrastructure is designed appropriately for security to ensure protection against current and future threats.
- Tracks security advancements and ensures the teams have implemented sound systems infrastructure and cloud security processes, practices, and governance.
- Stays informed of emerging technologies and evaluates their value to the organization’s operations.
- Solid experience with infrastructure or systems automation utilizing a scripting language and orchestration tools.
- Expert in high-availability and disaster recovery techniques and technologies.
- Preference for modern approaches to security.
- Understands and embraces current and emerging models such as DevOps, DevSecOps, Containerization, etc.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, VMWare or other cloud platforms.
- Experience with distributed storage concepts and technologies.
- 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree computer science, system analysis, management information systems, or comparable experience in a related field.