Take your career to the next level by joining a high-performing team of experts and innovators. Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter who is looking for an opportunity to grow a career in lending and credit at a great place to work.
We are hiring an Account Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will provide relationship support that is focused on regional sales success, customer retention, and sales team efficiency for all FCSAmerica core products. You’ll also be responsible for sales pipeline activities; including mining the portfolio and identifying prospects, coordinating pre-application and sales activities, and working with the sales team to coordinate customer events.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Participate in sales meetings as needed. Partner with Financial Officer and Territory Manager to gather and organize customer information for pre-call planning.
- Utilize information from internal and external databases to identify sales opportunities for all core products and digital tools, cross-selling when applicable.
- Coordinate new loan application needs from application submittal through decision, identifying priorities and processes appropriately.
- Monitor relationship channels for new loan requests submitted by Financial Officers.
- Work with Financial Officer and customer to gather necessary financial documentation.
- Renewal administration may include requesting financial information from customers, meeting with customers to update balance sheets, and inputting balance sheets into the system.
- Provide support to Financial Officers in preparing for customer renewal visits.
- Track and ensure timely processing of renewal extensions.
- Contact customers regarding status of renewal to keep customer in the loop as needed.
- High school education or equivalent required. A minimum of one to three years related education and/or experience required.
- Two or four-year college degree or specialized training preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of credit analysis and lending preferred.