We are looking for an experienced Software Systems Engineer who has experience with supporting and developing within ServiceNow ITSM, PA, ITFM, PPM, and Service Portal.
In this role you must apply sound software engineering and business principles in the administration and documentation of software for products and systems. You will be responsible for administering and developing within the ServiceNow Platform.
- Design, coordinate, configure and install highly secure and scalable solutions within the ServiceNow platform across multiple environments (ex. Development, Test, Production) and in accordance with industry best practices and internal change management standards.
- Coordinate upgrades and enhancements with process owners, business owners and other technology teams.
- Utilize advanced scripting techniques and/or current Windows based programming languages to automate processes or enhance/customize third party software that is supported by the team.
- Manage data movement for supported systems/integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in implementing, configuring, automating, and monitoring enterprise systems
- Strong working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Expertise with supporting and developing within ServiceNow ITSM, PA, ITFM, PPM, and Service Portal
- Working knowledge of business rules, workflows, scripting and integration capabilities within the ServiceNow platform
- Expertise in using manual and automated testing methodologies as part of product development and quality assurance
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer certification preferred