We are looking for an Application Developer to join our Solutions team. In this role, you will be part of a full-stack, custom development team in a fast-paced, agile environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged. You will participate in ideation and brainstorming sessions to devise creative and disruptive solutions, applications, APIs and data solutions to drive toward implementation of those solutions. You will be building solutions that support our customers and our teammates who serve them. Ultimately, your work will impact our mission to become Agriculture’s most valued financial partner.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with product owners to understand desired systems.
- Solve problems by reviewing the objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing alternatives.
- Perform design, development, and quality within a project team by following or adapting patterns established within a team project
- Produce software solutions that inherently support testing at multiple levels prior to delivery.
- Effectively leverage tools and best practices to enable continuous integration and frequent, reliable releases.
- Monitor system performance to ensure that efficient operations and results are achieved.
- Three or more years’ experience developing multi-tier web-based and/or mobile platform technologies preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS, Electrical Engineering or another relevant field required.
- Creating considered integrations with cloud-based solutions.
- Demonstrated aptitude for technical problem solving, abstract thinking, and logic associated with software development.
- A proven track record in one or more of the following areas:
- Creating web-based applications utilizing Visual Studio and related Microsoft .NET Technologies (C#, Web API, Entity Framework, .NET Core)
- SQL Server or similar relational database management system
- Azure DevOps, GIT
- Unit testing frameworks such as NUnit
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, utilizing version control and build processes
- Cloud services experience a plus (Azure, AWS, etc.)
What if I need a visa?
There are many jobs for which FCSAmerica might be able to sponsor visas, depending on the requirements of the job and the qualifications of the candidate. Feel free to apply to any job you’re qualified for. If the role is appropriate for visa sponsorship and you’re qualified for the job, the recruiter will let you know how to proceed with the interview process.