Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are seeking a Business Analyst who has a demonstrated ability to collaborate with product owners to clearly define business needs, recommend innovative solutions and work within an agile team to bring those solutions to fruition.
In this role, the Business Analyst will define and prioritize products’ epics and break them down into workable user stories to ensure business needs are met. This individual will use data and metrics to provide work estimates and make recommendations for continuous improvement of our products and team processes.
- Perform analysis of business and user requirements for software applications. Support the delivery of products and services through coordination of efforts of a cross-functional team of business and development personnel, and recommend innovative solutions to meet business user needs.
- Develop user stories to initiate the development of features to create an envisioned system or to coordinate with third party vendors. This may include facilitation and coordination with other business teams, end users, and other IT teams.
- Consult, and assist in explanation of user stories and identification of system dependencies to development teammates and participate throughout the development process to ensure requirements are met.
- May support business applications in production or coordinate the transition of user support to the production support team.
- Consult with business team in the development of user documentation and training materials and the coordination of user training sessions.
- 1-3 years' experience researching, analyzing and developing solutions for computer applications issues and/or supporting business applications (relevant company knowledge/experience may offset some of the technical requirements)
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow platform
- Expertise with supporting ServiceNow ITSM, PA, ITFM, PPM, and Service Portal
- Expertise in using manual and automated testing methodologies as part of product development and quality assurance
- ServiceNow System Administrator certification preferred