We are hiring for a VP Solutions Delivery (Application Development) to join our Business Technology team. This person will serve as a technical champion guiding the team and driving the adoption of new technologies and processes to work smarter and more efficiently.
In this role, you’ll lead an agile application development team comprised of 8-12 developers and business analysts in the design, development, and delivery of quality software solutions. You’ll mentor and develop teammates to create a high performing team and serve as the project manager for the team’s work collaborating with business teams to create meaningful outcomes for customers and teammates.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
- Responsible for leading the delivery of multiple product enhancements or assigned projects though:
- Leading, facilitating and communicating iterative team activities for understanding project/product vision and milestones, establishing and leading team retrospection and learning, and product / project development through platform configuration or custom software development
- Resolving project impediments and team issues in collaboration with leadership and other technology and business teams
- Advising in the prioritization of features as needed
- Facilitating release planning
- Partner with business owners and business leadership to determine and deliver solutions for strategic and business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Sciences, or related practical experience
- 5 years’ solutions delivery or software development
- 5 years’ agile project leadership
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.