We are seeking a Web Marketing and Analytics Specialist who has working experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and a demonstrated understanding of SEO, HTML and CSS.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for using analytics and tag management to enable data-driven insights while helping define and/or implement SEO and content management strategies across websites operated by Farm Credit Services of America and Frontier Farm Credit. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to maintain website content and provide reports and insights to inform web content and marketing communication strategies.
This position reports to the Vice President of Public Relations and Marketing.
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Web Analytics and Tag Management
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders to identify and gather business requirements for website tagging across websites
- Recommend and implement measurement solutions to support stakeholders, ensuring that all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported in Google Analytics
- Work closely with website development teams to implement tag management solutions and conduct necessary quality assurance checks to verify data collection
- Using data visualization techniques, help develop and automate reports and dashboards that turn data into insights that inform content strategies and marketing plans
Search Engine Optimization
- Perform ongoing work to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to Association websites
- Identify and implement strategies that produce relevant search results and a positive user experience through the use of on-page and off-page techniques including link building, keywords, page titles and meta data
- Work closely with product marketing specialists and third-party agency specialists to continually measure SEO performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement appropriate solutions
Web Content Management
- Perform ongoing work to maintain evolving content across Association websites
- Properly format and publish new and/or updated content as needed
- 5+ years in-depth experience using Google Analytics. Also experienced in tag management and SEO with working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experienced user of Google Tag Manager and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Data Studio and Power BI
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated experience in implementing SEO strategies and managing web content
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.