We are looking for a VP Business Information Management, who will coordinate the implementation and support of information management and enterprise content management. This position will also provide oversight of a comprehensive Business Information Management program for the management, protection, retention and disposition of the organizations data in compliance with statutory, regulatory and business requirements.
In this role you will lead a skilled Business Information Management team while providing feedback, coaching, and guidance to ensure optimal employee performance and development.
- Inspire understanding of the Associations’ vision, value propositions, and strategic imperatives to the Business Information Management team. Cultivate a collaborative team environment that is consistent with team culture, core values and team principles. Champion employee engagement and facilitate team meetings.
- Lead the development and maintenance of the Associations’ Electronic Content Management policies, procedures, standards and/or guidelines that provide for the orderly management, retrieval, deletion and destruction of all Associations’ content. Ensure management of data in compliance with state and federal statutory, regulatory and business requirements and management of data in accordance within Data Governance efforts. Lead all legal hold and e-discovery efforts.
- Manage the implementation and updates to information systems through the optimization of the team’s workflow utilizing the prioritization established in collaboration with the business teams and effective project management practices. Communicate project status, milestones, goals, timelines, and risks to team members, business owners, and leadership. Create project documentation, standards, guidelines, training material and procedures when necessary.
- Lead the ECM Specialists which serve in as the business owners of the Electronic Content Management systems, defining business requirements, features, functionality, and development priorities and to work effectively as a partner with business team members in the development and support efforts. Coordinate efforts and relationship with external vendors.
- Lead the team in serving as a second level of technical support, taking responsibility for and addressing application systems issues that require more in-depth analysis or corrective action than the primary Tech Support team can provide. This would include efforts concerning fact-finding, analyzing data and developing solutions for open-systems problem-solving using established procedures and resources. Provide counsel to users about deficiencies in programs and determines corrective actions.
- Work with various business units to identify, structure and present data in innovative ways to help with storage, retrieval, and search ability of content. Work with various business units to develop appropriate content file plans with a focus on data quality.
- 7 years content or information management. Supervisory and/or leadership experience preferred
- 4 year degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Business Administration or the equivalent experience required
- 18 vacation days and 15 sick leave days begin accruing the day you start
- 7 paid holidays
- Quality health, dental, vision insurance with competitive monthly premiums
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
- All employees eligible for market competitive annual incentive program
- 401k potential for 9% employer contribution on day one
- Charitable giving donation match up to $250/year
- Tuition reimbursement and education assistance programs
- Health and wellness reimbursements
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. That is why we seek highly motivated, positive-thinking people who foster honesty and integrity – the core values that guide how we work and treat others.
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.