Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
Are you passionate about customer service? Our Grand Island team is looking for a Temporary Customer Service Specialist. In this role, you will provide exceptional support for FCSAmerica customers and teammates. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to serve, engage, and delight. In this role, you will bring a servant's heart and a great attitude to your everyday interactions with our customers and teammates.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with customers, prospects, team members and visitors to the retail office.
- Provide a consistent quality level of service, which is timely, thorough and responsive to customers and exceeds their expectations.
- Handle daily customer monetary transaction processing needs. Responsible for retail office monetary accounting activities including funds deposit and fraud prevention.
- Provide facilities management by coordinating all vendors related to the operation of the retail office.
- Work in a team environment to accomplish team goals.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience or equivalent work experience required.
- Two or four-year college degree preferred.
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers and ranchers in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.