As a Sales Enablement teammate at Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica), you will learn how Sales Enablement drives business growth results by equipping sales teams with best-in-class sales content, coaching, development, and data-driven sales campaigns.
Our interns work on projects that matter—and teams will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. You’ll get the opportunity to work on real projects and have fun along the way.
FCSAmerica is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace. Join FCSAmerica today and help us shape the future of agriculture.
Here are a few things you’ll be doing as an Intern:
- Assist in the development sales content and training presentations.
- Garner insights on product enhancement opportunities by soliciting feedback from sales teammates, leaders, and customers.
- Develop reports and dashboards within Salesforce CRM to meet the needs of sales teams.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the journey that buyer’s undergo when making buying decisions and the aligned Sales Process that sales teams leverage to help buyer’s reach decisions more quickly.
- Observe how the Salesforce CRM platform is used to increase the efficiency of sales teammates and provide real-time insights on the quality of sales pipelines.
- Work collaboratively with sales teammates and leaders across the organization, developing a comprehensive understanding of each unique business unit.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions targeted at exploring ideas to increase the productivity and performance of sales teams.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Ag Business, Agricultural Economics, Marketing, Business, Finance or similar degree
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Available for a 12-week internship during summer of 2021
- Qualified interns will receive a competitive hourly wage and $500 sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance is available
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.