Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) \ Data Warehouse Developer to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a thirst for technology with a desire for constant improvement and thrives in a team and family-based culture.
The ideal candidates will have working experience moving data from multiple sources into an enterprise data warehouse and is comfortable using data integration, reporting, dashboard, modeling and data comparison tools such as SSIS, SSAS, Power BI or Tableau. You’ll also enjoy working on a wide variety of projects (funding banks, sales, lending, technology, audit, etc.), are motivated to understand how our business works and loves to find hidden answers in the data.
- Develop and implement data warehouse and business intelligence standards and best practices. Mentor, support and provide direction to lesser experienced teammates.
- Support the analytical needs of business units by researching and analyzing data from various sources, and incorporate data into existing processes and systems as needed by using expert level understanding of how data, technology and credit processes work together to serve our customers.
- Conduct analysis on datasets, including efficient extraction, manipulation, and analysis of complex datasets.
- Analyze data and information in innovative ways to assist with strategic decisions, balance portfolio risk, and optimize process efficiencies.
- Ensure all necessary data elements are available for model building and strategy analysis.
- Research emerging technologies, trends and benchmark data to make recommendations to improve customer experience, architecture, processes and tools.
- Work in a highly collaborative team environment following the Agile methodology to assist other department team members in the successful accomplishment of strategic and divisional objectives.
- Lead and collaborate in the data management efforts including operational data support to provide a high level of data integrity, security and availability for internal and external customers.
- Establish and maintain a scalable, extensible and maintainable architecture for the enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence system.
- Summarize enterprise data into an intuitive analysis framework for understanding the current and future performance of the company.
- Provide the design, development, testing and maintenance of ETL processes, reporting and dashboards to support Associations strategic objectives.
- 5 years of experience in data warehouse and/or business intelligence development, or comparable IT field.
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in data manipulation and reporting tools with demonstrated and highly skilled knowledge of SSMS, TSQL, SSAS, SSIS, Excel and PowerBI
- High level of proficiency with database and data warehouse development including replication, staging, ETL, stored procedures, partitioning, change data capture, scheduling tools, cubes and data marts
- High level of proficiency with database, dashboard and report development using Visual Studio, source control tools, Excel Services, PowerBI or Tableau and data modeling tools.
- Experience providing sound technical advice to leadership and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, MIS, Finance or Statistics preferred.
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE data or BI related certification, CBIP or other data warehouse certification preferred
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
#LI - PT1