Farm Credit Services of America (FCSAmerica) is a great place to work. You see it in our people and the relationships they have with each other and our customers. Our passion and commitment to serving both rural America and each other is key to our success in the marketplace.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping organizations adapt during technology transformations and delivering change management direction, training, and communications. As an Organizational Change Practitioner, you will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
In this role you’ll act as coach for leaders and change champion networks to help them fulfill the role of change sponsor and lead through change & transition. You’ll support program/project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
The most qualified candidates will have experience measuring the effectiveness of change management activities, implementing formal change management methodologies and experience with the Prosci ADKAR Model or other certified OCM Models, tools, and frameworks.
- Lead project/program/initiative-level change during all phases (preparing, managing, reinforcing).
- Complete change management assessment(s), Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics, Identify and manage anticipated resistance, Consult, Support and coach project teams.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan, track/report issues & risks to the program.
- Define/Measure success metrics & monitor change progress throughout program.
- Support Organizational Change Management disciplines & methodologies across the organization.
- Support & Coach leaders on their ability to lead through change & transition.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Support change management at the organizational level.
- Contribute to the build-out of the change management portfolio.
- Drive continued evolution and maturity of the CM practice to maintain its relevance over time.
- Implement and apply a structured change methodology within the organization.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change management processes and tools.
- 8+ years working on organization projects which may include; Organizational Change Management, (Strategy, Planning, Development, and Delivery), Stakeholder Engagement, Leadership Alignment, Communications Planning, Training Strategy Design, and Organizational Readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Who is Farm Credit Services of America
FCSAmerica is a leading provider of credit and crop insurance to farmers, ranchers, and agribusinesses in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming. It takes a lot of expertise to meet the needs of today’s agricultural industry, and our 1,700 employees provide that in areas of lending, risk management, technology, marketing, customer and employee education.
We are headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, and support our customers and their rural communities from 43 local offices across our four-state territory. We take pride in serving every aspect of agriculture, from the young and beginning producer to some of the nation’s largest and most complex agribusinesses. The satisfaction that comes with serving an industry vital to all our lives shows in teammate surveys. FCSAmerica regularly is voted a top place to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.