Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, a locally owned company with a strong 47 year tradition, is currently looking for dependable individuals who want to be part of our team. If you’re looking for a rewarding career and a stable work environment, look no further than Standard Heating and Air.
- Create and distribute marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and newsletters.
- Coordinate marketing campaign strategies across various marketing channels.
- Conduct Email marketing campaigns to create and maintain customer relations.
- Maintain and update company website and social media outlets.
- Order and maintain inventory of company clothing items.
- Manage marketing budgets and timelines for marketing projects.
- Build and maintain positive vendor relationships.
- Process new client intake, leads and proposals for sales department team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Proficient computer skills including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-resolution skills.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Graphic design and/or marketing experience a plus.
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning has a solid reputation for being an innovative, growth-oriented company, providing best in class service to its customers.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including; Paid Time Off, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, and a company matched 401K.
It is the policy of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified candidate available, without regard to race, color, religion, natural origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning