Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, a locally owned company with a strong 47 year tradition, is currently looking for dependable individuals who want to be part of our team. If you’re looking for a rewarding career and a stable work environment, look no further than Standard Heating and Air.
- Use of excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with customers and co-workers.
- Assist customers with product and service information; address customer concerns.
- Partner with Service Technicians to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Initiate and answer service calls and emails to schedule maintenance and repairs.
- Dispatch service calls to technicians as needed.
- Ability to communicate with technicians and customers on the status of service calls.
- Work with Customer Service Manager to ensure proper customer support.
- Responsible for ordering and entering parts into inventory.
- Sort incoming paperwork from technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven customer support experience preferred.
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Strong phone skills with the ability to actively listen and communicate.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally owned company with a solid reputation for being an innovative, growth-oriented company, providing best in class service to its customers.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including; Paid Time Off, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision, Short Term Disability, and a company matched 401K.
It is the policy of Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified candidate available, without regard to race, color, religion, natural origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
Standard Heating and Air Conditioning