In 1980, Arrow Distributing began selling RV and MH parts out of one location in Omaha, Nebraska. Today, Arrow has ten warehouses and still grows and maintains the strong Midwestern values that we were built on.
Arrow carries a proud heritage of top-notch customer service and it's what separates us from our competition. We are a family owned distributorship that values our employees, customers and is deeply committed to the RV and MH industries. We pride ourselves on being an innovator, committed to providing our dealers the best the industry has to offer.
Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
Are you experienced in a shipping & receiving role? Do you have experience driving a forklift? Do you have an eye for detail and organization? Then we are looking for you! Arrow Distributing in Fort Worth is searching for an individual to fill a full time warehouse shipping and receiving position. At least 1 year experience safely operating a forklift is required. The applicant must have a team-focused attitude and experience working with computers. Exceptional organization skills, attention to detail and at least one year experience working in a warehouse setting is required.
The warehouse shipping and receiving associate would be responsible for:
- receiving shipments and processing purchase orders,
- processing returns,
- pulling and packaging orders,
- processing outgoing shipments,
- putting away and organizing stock, and other various warehouse-related duties.
This is a manual labor position and the applicant must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. Hours are Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm, with the possibility of OT.
Range of pay starting at $15/hr, but depends upon your experience.
Benefits available include health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, flex spending account, and paid holidays, all after a short waiting period. Paid vacation available after 6 months and 401(k) plan with a generous employer match is available after 1 year of employment. Plus, you get to work with a great group of co-workers!
If interested in applying for the warehouse shipping & receiving position, please click on "Apply" below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please visit www.arrowdist.com to learn more about us!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This is a manual labor job, and the ability to lift at least 75 pounds is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer knowledge. Prefer experience using UPS and World Ship.
- Minimum 1 year experience operating forklift.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to seventy five pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the incumbent to be able to operate a fork lift.
Manual Dexterity (use of fingers): 75-100%
Working in adverse weather conditions: 50-74%
Working in or around strong smells: 50-74%
Confinement to work area: 50-74%