In 1980, Arrow Distributing began selling RV and MH parts out of one location in Omaha, Nebraska. Today, Arrow has nine warehouses and still grows and maintains the strong Midwestern values that we were built on.
Arrow carries a proud heritage of top-notch customer service and it's what separates us from our competition. We are a family owned distributorship that values our employees, customers and is deeply committed to the RV and MH industries. We pride ourselves on being an innovator, committed to providing our dealers the best the industry has to offer.
Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking an individual to fill a Full Time Customer Service Representative position at our Hammond location. This position would be responsible for:
- Taking and processing customer orders over telephone, fax, and computer
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer
- Writes or types order form, or enters data into computer, to determine total cost for customer
- Answers questions from customers or individuals on how a product operates or directs them to the person that is able to assist them
- "Up-sells" customers to introduce them to new products and services
- Assists with any customer service issues that may arise
Benefits available include health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401k plan with an employer match. Plus, you get to work with a great group of coworkers!
Hours for this position are 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday. Overtime may become available depending upon business needs.
We prefer the applicant has recreational vehicle/auto parts background, but it is not required. Mechanical knowledge is a plus! The applicant must have excellent customer service skills, must be computer literate and organized. 1-2 years in an office setting, and a customer service background is required.
Please visit www.arrowdist.com to learn more about us!