If you are looking for a GREAT place to be with a Competitive wage and Welcoming Culture then please submit your resume for consideration. There is opportunity for growth and advancement.
Staff Accountant will perform general bookkeeping duties including A/P, A/R, invoicing, collections and account reconciliations. This position will assist in standard weekly and monthly financial reporting.
CRCC strives to create and maintain a positive working environment focused on team work.
- Commitment to excellence
- Positive attitude
- High integrity
- Courteous and team focused approach to problem solving
- Effective listening skills
- Desire to be a continuous learner
- Assume assigned responsibilities without need of continuous supervision and carry them out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for data entry and general journal postings.
- Process, maintain, and post A/R and A/P.
- Track and reconcile the use of company credit card activity.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Monthly review of bank statements and reconciliations.
- Maintain Balance Sheet accounts and reconciliations.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation discrepancies.
- Assist with preparation and distribution of weekly/monthly financial reports.
- Assist with tax reporting.
- Record and maintain Fixed Asset List and Depreciation Schedule.
- Prepare for annual Audit and work directly with CPA team during the Audit process.
- Payroll processing and related requirements in conjunction with 3rd party payroll company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficient computer skills including strong working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Experience with accounting software required.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Data entry and word processing skills with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Conduct self in a professional manner, work to solve problems and identify new ways to improve and implement efficiencies within the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all information.
- Ability to provide superior customer service and effectively answer questions.
- Associates Degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Accounting experience to include Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Journals, Ledger Reconciliations, Spreadsheets, and Financial Reporting.
- Healthcare or Non-Profit experience a plus.
- Prefer experience in an actual accounting setting
Just a reminder if you are looking for a GREAT place to be with a Competitive wage and Welcoming Culture then please submit your resume for consideration. There is opportunity for growth and advancement.
Staff Accountant - Omaha Accounting Jobs