This is a Route Sales Representative position. In this full-time position, sales and service-oriented individuals will learn the coffee distribution and route sales profession prior to being assigned to an established route. The Route Sales Representative will safely operate a Company vehicle and deliver products to customers while cross-selling, introducing new products and performing routine scheduled equipment maintenance. The route operates Monday - Friday. There is no overnight travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and maintain a customer-focused business relationship with customers.
• Daily make deliveries and generate sales orders based on customer requirements.
• Occasionally make equipment recommendations based on customer needs.
• Maintain accurate and correct inventory levels while properly receiving and maintaining inventory.
• Exercise effective loss prevention techniques.
• Daily inventory and stock vehicle.
• Install equipment in customer facilities, follow required equipment preventive maintenance schedule, and repair equipment as needed.
• Timely and accurately complete route paperwork to ensure payments are received.
• Ensure that vehicle maintenance schedule is followed.
• Meet monthly and annual revenue goals by demonstrating products to current or potential customers.
• Prepare periodic sales reports: potential sales and customer base expansion.
• Observe safe work practices including safe vehicle operation and proper lifting and material handling techniques.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Basic electrical, plumbing, and mechanical repair knowledge preferred.
• Possess a valid driver's license.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Ability to be self-directed and work as part of a team.
• Proficient with MS Office Products.
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized.
• Professionally represent LaRue.
AAS degree in business, sales or a related a field and prior route sales experience preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
Route Sales Customer Service Representative - Mason City Customer Service Sales Jobs
|Date Posted||December 4, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 3, 2019|
|Located In||Mason City, IA|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Sales Commission|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40+ hours per week|
|SOC Category||53-3031.00 Driver / Sales Workers|
|Address||2631 South 156th Circle|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68145|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories