Operate a forklift, and a pallet jack to fill outbound freight orders for the Sales Team. Work in conjunction with the Warehouse Team to ensure daily, weekly and monthly orders are picked and shipped accurately.
• Performs the daily functions for product and equipment returns.
• Matches Return Goods notice forms to product.
• Works with sales staff on completion of appropriate paperwork.
• Fills orders with product and equipment according to shipping schedule.
• Prepares equipment for shipping.
• Assists with Fed Ex orders and special shipping.
• Communicates items with low inventory to manager.
• Performs daily housekeeping in warehouse.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Forklift certification required.
• Experience working with a Fed Ex or UPS shipping software preferred.
• Able to operate office equipment.
• Ability to lift up to 80 pounds occassionally.
• Able to follow oral and written directions.
• Good time management and organization skills.
LaRue is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Date Posted||September 13, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 13, 2017|
|Address||2631 S 156th Circle|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Function||general warehouse duties|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
|Hours||40 hours per week; 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|SOC Category||53-7199.00 Material Moving Workers, All Other|
|Address||2631 South 156th Circle|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68145|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories