Darland Construction Co. is looking for a highly motivated Project Administrator (PA) whose role will be to report to and assist the contract administrator in assisting several project managers with various administrative and clerical activities related to Darland projects.
The work will be performed primarily in an office environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
1. Able to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
2. Able to make decisions under tight deadlines.
3. Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes to meet/exceed internal and external expectations.
4. Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook. The PA will be trained to use Sage 300 and pVault Paperless Environments.
5. Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining a constant focus on meeting/exceeding expectations.
6. Some construction industry experience preferred.
Darland Construction Co. was established 60 years ago and has grown into a respected full-service construction firm providing services on both a regional and national scale. Darland is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska with a second office in Kansas City. Darland has completed projects in 16 states.
Building to a Higher Standard
This is the principle that guides us and what Darland delivers—a higher standard of design, construction, and client services.
We partner with owners and architects to deliver first-class building projects on time, on budget, and with an exceptional record of exceeding owner expectations. We serve our clients as an at-risk construction manager, a design-build partner, or a highly reliable general contractor. Our sophisticated project delivery systems, exacting cost planning, customized management, and owner-first focus are confirmed by our numerous repeat clients.
We Offer a Competitive Benefit Package that Includes
1. 401k Plan (with employer match)
2. Comprehensive Health Insurance
3. Optional Supplemental Insurance (Dental, Eye Care, Life, Disability, Critical Illness)
4. Annual bonus potential
Please visit our web site at www.darland.com for more information about our company.
**Darland Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer**
|Date Posted||October 13, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 12, 2017|
|Address||4115 S 133rd St|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other|
|Address||4115 S 133rd St|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68137|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position