Future Foam is a leading manufacturer of polyurethane foam, carpet underlay, and comfort products. We are looking for successful leaders that possess the following qualities:
- Instill a safe working environment both physically and emotionally for one’s self and others
- Promote excellence in manufacturing, quality and service
- Create an open, trusting, and collaborative environment to foster communication at all levels of the organization
- Practice confidentiality to instill trust
- Be emphatic agents of change and help others adapt to it
- Take ownership and be accountable. Lead by example
- Conduct one’s self with integrity and respect toward others
- Build individual success through team success. Motivate and support others to be successful
We are in search of an Office Assistant for the IT Department of our Corporate office in Council Bluffs, IA (near Omaha, NE). The ideal candidate will be someone who is customer focused, very responsive, action oriented, and has experience in all clerical functions. This role requires the candidate to have a high level of professionalism in how they handle all levels of interactions.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Ability to take general direction from senior level team members.
- Interact with customers of varying levels with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to use resources such as the internet, whitepapers, manuals, and vendor resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Responsible for coding purchases for accounting.
- Work with users to resolve order flow issues.
- Able to install software.
- Follow up with vendors on orders.
- General office work.
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or higher education.
- Associate Degree in business, technology or related field (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience working in a support role in accounting, business, technology or related area (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience working in a support role in accounting, computer science or related area (preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience providing technical support in a remote capacity.
- Strong analytical skills to extract data, draw conclusions, and work strategically with other departments.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
We offer comprehensive benefits to keep you healthy and happy as you grow in your life and career:
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with a Company Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Training and Development
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
*Compensation commensurate with experience*