About the Company
At Elevate Living, our mission is to create quality living environments for our residents that they can be proud to call home. We are a team of committed professionals, working together to enhance the lives of our residents and each other. We accomplish this mission through a collaborative, action-oriented culture that honors accountability and rewards exceptional customer service.
Elevate Living owns and manages 47 multi-family residential properties in Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Missouri and North Dakota totaling about 7,000 units. We are a growing, fast paced and entrepreneurially-minded company where you can have an impact!
About the position
We are seeking a Community Manager to join our team who is self-motivated, adaptable and has superior customer service skills. As a Community Manager, you will work alongside leasing staff and maintenance staff
and help ensure we continue to deliver the highest quality customer service to our residents while maintaining the highest quality financial performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide daily onsite support that assists in mentoring and developing team member
- Communicate clear expectations to all team members
- Thoroughly and accurately assess issues that are reported to the leasing office, resolve or escalate to appropriate parties as necessary
- Monitor and actively participate in leasing and office activity for all properties in assigned portfolio and ensure leasing and office responsibilities are performed according to Elevate expectations
- Ensure adherence to marketing requirements (e.g. social media postings, reputation management, advertising postings, etc.) for all properties in assigned portfolio
- Monitor accounts receivable, collections and eviction processing for all properties in assigned portfolio to ensure timely and accurate processing. Follow direction of Regional Portfolio Manager regarding Accounts Receivable Management and be able to provide detailed documentation for action taken.
- Coordinate with leadership team and asset management team on capital requests, monitor capital spending for unit flooring, appliances and other capital improvement projects. Escalate capital project requests appropriately and participate in bid process as needed.
- Work with maintenance
to ensure that assigned properties effectively prioritize the daily maintenance schedule
- Resolve issues with daily maintenance requests, unit make-ready schedule, resource needs and other maintenance related issues for all assigned properties
- Delegate maintenance priorities to indirect reports
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma required, advanced education preferred
- 3 years' experience working in a professional environment
- 2 years experience in property management industry
- Prior leadership experience required
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with all levels of employees, residents, prospects and vendors
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
At Elevate, we are proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. Our benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible Spend Accounts / Health Savings Account
- Company paid Life, Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 20% Apartment Rental discounts
- Free Garage Rentals
- Quarterly Bonus plan
To be considered for this position, please complete and submit an online application: