You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Registered Nurse RN Adult Observation.
Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Lutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 249-bed community-based hospital provides comprehensive, specialty care to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Dating back to 1905, we are proud of the rich history and inspiring mission our hospital has embodied for over 110 years.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set. We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn. And instead of placing blame we'll learn and grow together.
As a Registered Nurse RN Adult Observation you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
· Recognize and address patients' psychological and physical needs
· Foster continuity and quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients and their families in mind
· Assess a patients' medical status upon admission
· Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
· Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
· Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
· Participate in clinical team conferences
· Continually expand your knowledge
· Help improve our facility and safety programs
· Follow hospital, regulatory and professional guidelines, policies and procedures
· Communicate compassionately and effectively
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
· ASN from an accredited program with the ability to obtain your BSN from an accredited program within 4 years of your hire
· Current Colorado RN license
· Current BLS certification
· One year of nursing experience in a comparable setting preferred
Your next move
Now that you know more about being a Registered Nurse RN Adult Observation Nurse on our team we hope you'll join us. At Lutheran Medical Center you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
|Date Posted||July 14, 2018|
|Date Closes||August 13, 2018|
|Located In||Denver, CO|